Two day ago I submitted my compo under the name "Move Them", it was my first game ever.

What went wrong:

  • I didn't know how to use most of my tools,
  • lake of experiences lost me a lot of time,
  • I was too tired Sunday night to correctly use the last three hours.

What went right:

  • I did a functional game
  • I found a way to port it to windows \o/

Tools used:

Next time, I have to use less time for learning my tools, less time for coding, and more for gameplay, sound and graphics.

Thank to Shiro Games for hosting me for the duration of the compo.

Initialy published on ludumdare web site